Sunday, December 13, 2009

YEAR END LIFE

Photo courtesy by Ajib

1. Since last Hari Raya Aidiladha, I stayed at my hometown in Johor. I have travel a lot for photography assignments; to KL, Penang, JB, and somewhere around Batu Pahat. Despite having a tight schedule here, I am happy to be close with family.

2. It was enormous to have this kind of life. Time are used wisely, no waste and definitely more productive. Consequently, body get so tired ...yet, more assignments will be covered in the next forth-week time; and more albums are waiting to be designed.

3. However glad to announce that i just finish my postgraduate studies recently and it definitely make me much happier....! I want to express my gratitudes to those people who has help me much during my study. To my beloved family, lecturers, fellow friends and everyone involved-Thank you very much.

Sape free nk shoot convo aku nanti bgtau k!!!
*There are a lot of photos to be updated. Pls forgive me coz i have very limited time to edit and upload it on the blog. Will coming back to Shah Alam probably today.



Akmal Adanan, Photographer
+6012.7655.165
official website http://www.akmaladanan.com/
email address akmaladanan@yahoo.com
YM akmaladanan@yahoo.com

No comments: