Wednesday, December 23, 2009

DUTY CALL

1. Alhamdulliah, I just finished my study recently. Im so relief.. out of my tight schedule... I manage to score a descend result. Thanks to Allah for making this happend. Also many thanks to my parents and family for the support, all lecturers, friends and everyone who besides me. It was a great time and experience for me to study and doing photography at the same time.

2. I just got a call from my mom. "Mal, surat dah sampai, daftar kat UiTM Melaka 28hb Disember nie!" That was cool. Occasionally, I did my diploma there in UiTM Malacca. That is a very good news for me. After 9 years in the university and engaged to several travel institutions, now I am finally prepared to work.

3. Despite of the good news, I would say im quite sad to move away from Shah Alam. I have to say good bye to my housemate, Azman. We've went through a lot of experience in 5years stay in the same houses. I have to be separated from my good friends in creative9 images, shah alam members, bangi clans, bangsar, putrajaya, klang and everyone who knows me. No more Miza Kopitiam lepaking frens. I believe, the 200kms distance wouldn't make us apart. Insyaallah ...

4. I hope people in Malacca will accept me as their new buddies there. I will be staying in Alor Gajah, Melaka. To all current and future clients, Im still available inside and outside Malaysia. If you need my service, pls dont hesitate to call/email me.

Wish me all the best ...






* Saying good bye to all Klang Valley friends, gonna miss u all
* Kepada geng2 negeri Melaka, salam utk kamu semua



Akmal Adanan, Photographer
+6012.7655.165
official website
http://www.akmaladanan.com/
email address akmaladanan@yahoo.com
YM akmaladanan@yahoo.com
my ex-blog
http://akmaladanan.fotopages.com/
personal
http://facebook.com/akmaladanan

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry akmal,i can accept u..hahaha..best duduk melaka..enjoy ok..leh outing same2..huhu

Syazwan Yazid said...

boleh la kalau nak ajak lepak kat melaka lepas ni...
banyak nak belajar daripada otai ni...=)

AKMAL PHOTOGRAPHY said...

thanks iera n syazwan ....
meet u there, kita blajar same2

helmi ibrahim said...

haa..ade laa port nak stay kalo aku turun melaka neh. hohohoo~

AKMAL PHOTOGRAPHY said...

helmi, ko selalu turun melaka ker...
ape2 hal contact aaaaa

juli dahlan said...

gud luck....jgn lupa pesanan aku...hehehehe

Niezam said...

Hg dapat melaka ke..bagus la dekat gak ngan kampung..ahah..tapi Shah Alam gak still the best :)

Honey said...

waaaaaaaaa......sadis plak bacer ayat akmal kali nie...wei melaka<-->shah alam bukan jauh sgt pun ahahhahaha....keep on your superbzss great job bro....