Thursday, May 7, 2009

ME @ REHEARSAL of JANELSON's SOLEMNIZATION

EVENT: NELSON & JANE SOLEMNIZATION REHEARSAL
DATE: MAY 6th, 2009
VENUE: AYA CHURCH, SUMMIT SUBANGTIME: 1930-2130 HOURS
FEATURING: faiz & izzat

Jane & Nelson's Big Day would be held on the May 9th.. It is overwhelming feelings to shoot my first church wedding. So, yesterday, Me, faiz & izzat were invited to see the rehearsal on their flow of the program - started from bridal procession, praise and worship, scripture reading, performance, solemnization and communion. Yes, im not very familiar with all those process...its new for me. Luckily there are kind people there to helps. I would like to say thanks to all Jane's family, and all friends - Zuwen, Damini, Debra, Jack and all those people for ur time to assist my team to understand all the flows well.. We manage to snap some pictures during the rehearsal... so those below are some from my lens. Have a view yaa =)
Ok then, see you all on Saturday ..hopefully everything run very well as planned. On our part, we will make sure all the moments on your day will be captured. Just enjoy your day - Jane & Nelson, be cool as usual ...till meet u again. daaa =)

from left: Faiz, Akmal & Izzat

*For those interested - I have a photoshoot of post wedding at Putrajaya this Monday May 11th, 2009. So far 1 has confirmed. I maybe need another 1 or 2. people to assist. No payment will be given and u also don't have to pay me anything. More or less, i will do available light shooting on the evening, and playing some CLS techniques when it reach sun set. So, for those who willing to hold my flash and see the technique.s Call or sms me asap. TQVM =)

Akmal Adanan, Photographer
+6012.7655.165
official website http://www.akmaladanan.com/
email address akmaladanan@yahoo.com
YM akmaladanan@yahoo.com
my ex-blog http://akmaladanan.fotopages.com/
personal http://profiles.friendster.com/akmaladanan



The Official Photographer for GFII AGM GFII President's Cup 2009, KGSAAS [Tan Sri Abu Hassan Omar] & MITI Golf Tournament 2009. KGSS [Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin]
________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: