Thursday, November 12, 2009

YAZID&MARIAM

1. Successfully shoot a wedding, at Tmn Sri Sekamat, Kajang - last saturday. It was an honored to work with my good friend, YusMattranggie after being together back in early 2008. It can be considered as one of the toughest assignment after not shooting for quite sometimes plus being 'racun' by him with the Almighty Canon 7D. Haha, i'll take it as the challenge dude.


2. Firstly, I would like to wish you - Yazid&Mariam 'Selamat Pengantin Baru... ' . Also, thanks to FairuzIsmail - Avicenna Studio for giving me the opportunity to shoot this lovely couple. It was a happening night I would say, with great family and sporting friends. I enjoyed the session very much. Thank you very much for the hospitality and courteousness. Ok, let me share you some of the images on the wedding. This is what I have for now ...


4. To Fazid&Yam, hope both of you happy with the pictures. Im now preparing myself with incoming hectic months ahead. A lot of wedding assignments to be completed, on location photography photoshoots, travel photos and many more. Hopefully everything goes well. Everybody seems to be busy. To incoming brides & grooms out there - I wish you all the best. Take care ...



Akmal Adanan, Photographer
+6012.7655.165
official website http://www.akmaladanan.com/
email address akmaladanan@yahoo.com
YM akmaladanan@yahoo.com
my ex-blog http://akmaladanan.fotopages.com/
personal http://facebook.com/akmaladanan

1 comment:

Acaii Jawe said...

mal, gambar ko memang terbaiklah..:) sejak bila ko beli mata ikan ni? ni mesti si ranggie punye,hehe..cepatlah mal upgrade 7D, takkan nak tunggu aku angkat dulu kot,hahahahhaa...wei, ada job calling2lah, aku nak tag belajar2 dari sifu..